1. Keep It Simple. To have the perfect outfit for 4th of July, it is sometimes as simple as hurling on your favourite best- loved pair of denim shorts to a white t-shirt or tank, and adding red accessories like a headband, bandana, earrings, shoes, or a bag. Switch up the colours; just stick to red, white, and blue! You can easily create variations from these for your outfit.
2. Stripes. Whether it is a blue and white striped dress with red accessories or anything else, one of our absolute favourite outfit ideas for 4th of July is the striped dress paired with bold accessories, or a red and white dress with blue accessories, this classic look will make you ready for whatever celebration you’re attending.
3. DIY. “I love America!” do you want your outfit to scream this, then dash into http://www.foxtrottactical.com/ for making the most of our freedom sale. This is a time to pick up a pair of thrift store with white or blue shorts and fabricate your own American Flag clothes pair. Whether you choose to embellish the back pockets or the entire pair of shorts, it is all up to your design, but be sure to get a one-of-a-kind look that is patriotic, stylish, and all yours. We suggest you to stick with the colours of the day rest you can pair these babies with just about anything.
4. Bold Statement. Arguably, the boldest colour out there is Red, making it a fantastic choice for Independence Day. On the 4th July for a bold and sophisticated look, we love red shorts or a red dress paired with a light chambray shirt, can be as dressed up or dressed down, as you want.
5. Go All Out. Are you looking to pull out the big guns? There is only one real option: American Flag everything. Go big or go home, right? You would be amazed at the patriotic clothing choices at http://www.foxtrottactical.com/. We have everything from shorts to shirts to bandanas to hats to a dress that turns you into a giant flag. In addition, the truth of the matter is that you really cannot go wrong on our Independence Day.